Saturday, September 15, 2007

Art for the day

(c) Rose Refour - Roses - Acrylics on Paper

Rose started an Adult Day Program this week. I thought it might be a good idea for both of us to get out and be more social. I grew up here but had not lived here for about 28 years until our mother was diagnosed with cancer. I know very few people here and so my plan was to get Rose into a program where she could make friends and I would work part time or do volunteer work and make friends as well. The Director of the program learned that I am an artist and asked me to teach an art class. This is what we painted and of course I didn't think to bring a camera so that I could take photos of everyones work. Rose and I both made new friends this week.

Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: