Saturday, October 6, 2007

Art For The Day


© Betty Refour - Intertwined - 2007 Private Collection - Acrylic on Canvas


My sister Rose and I went to Dallas for a few days and we had a great time. She loves to stay in hotels and have room service so that's what we did. When we got there she got out the phone book and made a list of all the places she wanted to go. She added to the list a visit to two friends neither of which still live there. She wasn't too happy about that, but we kept pretty busy nonetheless.

This is a painting that I did for a couple that bought two paintings from me at my solo show back in July. I had to deliver it to their office and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they had hung the other two paintings in their office and planned to do the same with this one. I always wonder what people do with my work after they purchase it. Some people keep in touch and purchase more or send referrals but some don't so I am often left wondering what happened with the painting. If you purchased one of my paintings and haven't kept in touch I'd like to hear from you.

Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: