Friday, April 4, 2008

Autism Awareness Item Of The Day



I am a 29 year old mother of 2. Ethan 6 was diagnosed with high functioning autism 5 months ago. Ryann, my daughter, is 4, and is a ray of sunshine. She is a constant companion for her brother. My husband is an Active Duty Navy Submariner, and we have been married for 9 years, and together since I was 16.

Up until mid February, I was a working career woman, and between the diagnosis and upcoming therapy appointments, my husbands vast deployments this year, and needing to give my daughter more hugs and kisses, I decided to leave my career as a retail inventory planner to stay home. I have always dreamt of growing my own craft business, but never had time. I knew by staying home, and dealing with our complex issues, I needed to keep something in my life for me. That is "Bubba & Rye", my craft business.


Thanks Deb! To visit her Etsy shop click here.

Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: