Monday, January 4, 2010

Bloom

Bloom - (c)Betty Refour - 2010

One of my resolutions for the new year is to paint more. In order to help me with that resolution I joined a daily painting group here in Oklahoma. This is my first painting of the new year. I'm not sure that I will be able to keep up the pace of painting daily but I'm sure going to try.

You can find this painting for sale in my Etsy shop with a portion of the proceeds being donated to support blood cancer initiatives.

Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Apple said...

This is a cool piece. I like the simplicity of it!! :)

Suzanne@threepeats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne@threepeats said...

Yours is the best New Year's resolution I've heard so far. Make sure you do something you love to do every day and then (because you put your paintings up for sale on etsy and part of the sale proceeds are designated for charitable groups) you've done some good for someone else too!

Good luck with the painting group.