Monday, January 11, 2010

Name That Painting


The hardest thing about painting for me is coming up with a title, and since I have joined a daily painting group that task is even harder. What I have decided to do is have a contest! Help me come up with a name for this painting and if I decide to use your suggestion for this painting or any of the paintings I do this year I'll send you a reproduction of one of my works. So put those thinking caps on and help me out.

This was done using acrylics on 8 x 10 x 1/2 inch wrapped canvas. The staple free sides are painted purple. It is signed and dated on the back, wired and ready to hang. You can find it for sale in my etsy shop, with a portion of the proceeds being donated to support Breast Cancer Initiatives.

Please, please, please leave a comment with your suggestion and make sure I have a way to contact you if I like your idea. Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

foxygknits said...

Not exactly sure what I'd name it, but I definitely find it pensive and purple.

Christine Wade said...

Puter Passion ;-)

Shari said...

I'm with Christine. I agree it should be called puter passion

Creative Minds said...

When I look at it, the first thing that I think of is "Purple Computer"

artbylmr said...

How about 'lavendar storm'?

CaroleCross said...

Computer Haze.

charleneanderson said...

Purple Passion
Lavender Mist
Yes, it's a Purple Computer
Mac or PC, You Decide
Monitor Madness
Don't Adjust Your Screen
Purple Haze

That's a few to ponder!

Love the painting.

Suzanne@threepeats said...

Purple on Purpose

Johnnie said...

I like "TATTERED BUT NOT TORN",cancer can only take what you let it. Think whole and you will not be the illness, but it will be only a small part of you.

Diana said...

Passion for Purple
Purple Fusion
Perfect Purples
Purple Pleasers
Purple Shades
Pretty in Purple
Purple Pause
Peaceful Purples
Purposeful Purple
Purple
Purple Hues

Love the shades that you selected. Good Luck

Diana Bracy
www.dianabracy.com

Ginger Gruetzner said...

Did you ever name this painting? I would name it: "Connecting."

Ginger Gruetzner

Ginger Gruetzner said...

Have you named this painting yet? I think it should be called: "Connecting."