Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Art For The Day

Warm Beverage #2 - (c)Betty Refour

Most people wake up with coffee but for whatever reason coffee does not have that effect on me. I am the only person I know that coffee makes me sleepy. My mom teased me about it all the time especially when I moved back home during her illness. I would wake up and make coffee and she would say "Remember I have a Dr's. appointment, please don't drink any coffee." I like to drink it during the cooler months when I'm getting ready for bed or in the morning. It warms me up. I'm curious as to what effect coffee has on others. What has your experience been?

The original image was done using acrylics on canvas. It is available as an ATC in my Etsy shop. Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: