Friday, December 18, 2009

More Presents And The Diva Herself!



Last week it sleeted and the temps were in the teens so I decided we would stay home that day. Rose doesn't like to miss going to her program but I don't like cold weather:) We hadn't started making presents yet so I decided what better day to get started since the holidays are so close. Rose did ACEO's/ATC's to go in the cards and here are a few of my favorites. She took the photo with Santa at her program and I think it turned out pretty good.

Did you do ATC's or small gifts to slip into your cards? I'd love to see them. Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

kristen said...

That's a great picture of Rose :)and i love the idea of putting Aceos in cards - wish I had had the time this year, but maybe next year :D