Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bridges - Original Painting - Artist with Autism


This is a painting by my sister Rose who has autism. Rose is mostly non verbal, so when I ask her what she would like to name her work oftentimes I don't get an answer so I name it myself. I named this piece Bridges because it reminded me of people reaching out to one another.

April is Autism Awareness month so all month I'll be featuring art by Rose and other artists on the spectrum.

You can find this for sale in my Etsy shop.... I think it's time Rose had her own Etsy shop!

Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Just became a follower, though I have been enjoying your Etsy shop ,and the work of your sister too, for quite some time! I'm so glad she has the outlet of art to express herself... how very important that is!