Monday, July 2, 2007

Art for the day

Ok so this morning I got ready, synced up my Ipod, gathered my art and headed over to L.JiElle. When I got there I found out that the current artist had not been able to get by to collect his art yet. The owner informed me that they would hang my art, so I Got A Reprieve:) I'm not sure why I was stressing over the installation but I was.

My show Seeing Red will open tomorrow. Opening reception is Friday July 6th from 6 - 10 pm. The show runs until September 2nd. L.JiElle is a salon and gallery located at 2924 Paseo in of course the Paseo Arts District. I will post more photos after the reception. If you've never been out to the Paseo it is quite a treat and the gallery walk is every first Friday from 6 - 10pm and every first Saturday from 12 - 6pm. Everything is open during this time and all of the businesses support local artists so there is a lot of art to see. Thanks Shelly for inviting me to show my work at your beautiful salon.

Have a safe 4th everybody, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

eLizA said...

Wow U are really productive in art Betty, :) Wonderfull...
My favorite in Slide are Move and Surrounded...

btw thanx for stopping n comment on my blog