Thursday, July 19, 2007

Art for the day

Landscape - (c) Betty Refour - 2007 - Ink on Paper


I haven't been able to paint much lately. Our roof was damaged during all the rain here and the basement and utility room flooded. We've have repairmen working on the damage but I'm just like a child with company. I hover around and ask questions and probably drive them crazy. I have done some ACEO's though and this is one of them. You can find some of the ones I did in my eBay shop. If you are unfamiliar with ACEO it stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals. These are small pieces of art 2.5 x 3.5 inches - the size of a trading card. They are considered an affordable way to collect art and they are traded and collected around the world.


Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: