Sunday, July 8, 2007

Art Show




I wasn't sure what to expect from my show Friday night because I really don't know very many people here. I've only been selling and marketing my work here for less than a year, I had been in the DFW area before. But when I got there there were already people there!

I am always so ill prepared with digital cameras. You would think by now that I would remember to bring additional batteries but that was not the case. I had fully intended to bring my film camera too but of course I forgot that too. I got three shots and then the camera died:(
The turnout was great - I sold two pieces and got a commission (yeah). Thanks again Shelly for having me.

My work will be there until September 2nd for anyone who would like to see it. L.JiElle is located at 2924 Paseo in the Paseo Arts District in Oklahoma City. Have a great day everybody, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: